Join now

Furnished apartment (mid-May to end of August) (Helsinki)

I would like to rent out my 40,5 m2 for the summer, from mid-May to the end of July or August, but shorter periods would also be possible.

It is a nice flat with a separate bedroom and a big balcony, ideal for a single person or a couple. The apartment is very quiet, and all the neighbors are also quiet and keep to themselves. It is fully furnished and equipped, ideal if you just moved to Helsinki or need an apartment between two rental contracts. I can send you pictures of all the rooms and a list of all the appliances, and of course you can also come and see the apartment.

Location: Itäkeskus, 5 minutes from the Metro station (windows do not face the street), you are in the inner city very fast
Time: 16. May to 31. July or August Protected content dates negotiable)
Price: Protected content including water, electricity and broadband internet, Protected content security deposit for the whole time

Bedroom includes: walk-in closet, bed 160x200cm
Living room includes: tv-set 42”, couch, desk, dining table, cupboards, color inkjet printer
Kitchen includes: microwave, electric stove, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, appliances, some cookware, dishes and cutlery

Please contact me if you have any questions, you want to see photos, or visit the apartment. You can send me a message here or an e-mail at Protected content