Join now

Renting Apartment in Kallio, Helsinki

Hi,
I am looking for reliable tenants to rent my apartment. I am planning to travel and hopefully work in Australia, and would need someone to rent my apartment while being away.

Very suitable for couples or singles, expats in need for a temporary apartment for a longer period of time. The apartment would be vacant in the beginning of next year. Ideally the renting time would be Protected content fixed contract, with a possibility to continue longer depending on the circumstances.

The apartment is centrally located in the hip area in Kallio. It has very good public transportation connections and all stors, bars and services are near by. Nearest tram stops (numbers 1, 3, 8 and 9) and grocery store only 200m away. Within a block you can find pharmacy, library, kiosks, bars, restaurants, cafés, teater and even gym with swimmingpool. The nearest metro stations and bigger grocery stores and other services are located in Sörnäinen or Hakaniemi only Protected content away. The Central Railwaystation is about 2,5 km away.

The apartment is 54m Protected content + kitchen), in the 5 floor and has a balcony. Balcony has a view of Kallio Church Park. In a very calm area. There are several parks near by and Töölönlahti bay is just within a walking distance. Even the amusement park Linnanmäki is within 500m from the apartment.

It is either rented with or without furniture. Rent Protected content (Wi -Fi is included in the rent). A 2 month rent deposit is required in advance. It will be returned at the end of the renting period if no damage has been done to the apartment and all rent has been paid as it should have. Electricity, and insurance are separately.

If interested send me a message for more information.

Helsinki Forum