Join now

Interested in intercultural mentorship for SME? (Helsinki)

Are you interested in being a mentor to help SME companies with their internationalization?

Some small and middle-size enterprises (SME) companies lack knowledge and/or the intercultural experience to sell their products and/or services abroad. Here people with intercultural and international background, like you, can help them and at the same time learn more about Finnish companies and the business in Finland.

To match those needs I plan to start a business connecting international mentors with Finnish SME companies to support and/or consult their internationalization.
I think about a free-of-charge mentorship within a meeting once or twice a month, depending on the companies' needs.

My aim is to create a database with interested people, which I can offer to SME company. Interested people should have a LinkedIn profile, have business knowledge in a specific country/region and speak the language.

Please send me an e-mail to carsten. Protected content or an invitation on LinkedIn with a small introduction of yourself, if you are interested in participating in the project.

I am looking forward, too, to further ideas and input to my idea!

Best regards
carsten. Protected content