Join now

Student Housing Needed (Helsinki)

Views

Hello all!!

I will be studying in Helsinki from August Protected content and I am in need of a place to rest my head. I am a 23 year old American girl, I attend school in the Netherlands, however, they are doing a student exchange program in Helsinki this coming semester, which I am very excited about.

I am looking for a furnished apartment and I'm willing to rent just a room or an entire apartment. My budget only allows my housing costs to be approx. Protected content with everything included (water, heat, & internet) (if it costs a bit more, I may be able to work with that.) Preferably, something close to the Haaga Helia campus's.

I am very easy to get along with and am very quiet and clean. I am very honest, trustworthy and reliable. If you have any further questions for me or any suggestions as to where I can find housing or know someone who is looking for a tenant, please feel free to email me: Protected content

All suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

P.S. I am also looking for a part-time job, I am a very hard worker and can send my CV to any possible employers looking to hire someone.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Helsinki Forum