Join now

Student Housing Needed (Helsinki)

Views

Hello all!!

I will be studying in Helsinki from August Protected content and I am in need of a place to rest my head. I am a 23 year old American girl, I attend school in the Netherlands, however, they are doing a student exchange program in Helsinki this coming semester, which I am very excited about.

I am looking for a furnished apartment and I'm willing to rent just a room or an entire apartment. My budget only allows my housing costs to be approx. Protected content with everything included (water, heat, & internet) (if it costs a bit more, I may be able to work with that.) Preferably, something close to the Haaga Helia campus's.

I am very easy to get along with and am very quiet and clean. I am very honest, trustworthy and reliable. If you have any further questions for me or any suggestions as to where I can find housing or know someone who is looking for a tenant, please feel free to email me: Protected content

All suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

P.S. I am also looking for a part-time job, I am a very hard worker and can send my CV to any possible employers looking to hire someone.

Helsinki Forum