Wanted: German Project Coordinator (Helsinki)
Management Events Group has over Protected content , representing 11 nationalities with an average age of 29. We share the same passion towards customer service and quality. Get to know our family-like and international culture: Protected content
In brief, we bring ICT -solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at B2B-events around Europe. Watch this video to find out more: Protected content
Do you think you would be good at researching industry trends and investment plans? Would you like to build yourself an enviable business network of top decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s and CFO’s?
We are looking to recruit a sales-minded
German Project Coordinator
to work for the German delegate acquisition of our B2B invitation only events. This position is a great opportunity for learning marketing and sales skills, which are very valuable assets in the work life. The location of your work can be our Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich office.
Success in this job requires:
- Native German and working knowledge of English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing & sales mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Business education and Protected content of work experience (preferably from telesales)
What can we offer for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy having time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a thorough sales training in our international B2B Sales Academy as well as continuous coaching and support in your daily work
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you as a successful Project Coordinator! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English via Protected content
For more information:
Annekatrin Endter ( Protected content ) will answer well prepared inquiries during office hours.
Read more about us at: