Join now
Log in Join

U.S. Woman seeking Administrative /Education work (Jamaica)

I am looking to obtain a work visa and relocate to Jamaica. Preferably in the West Moreland area. Is it best to obtain my work permit then seek employment? I have an Associates degree in Journalism, a Bachelors Degree in Communication and a Masters Degree in Higher Education. I have worked in colleges in the U.S my whole career and currently work as a Senior Executive Assistant doing various office work for Iona College. I believe my skills would be best utilized in an education setting. I am basically seeking any information that would help me to start the process. Thank you in advance.
Protected content

Jamaica Forum