Nepal Situation Update: 10 May, 2010 (Kathmandu)
• UCPN- Maoist party has called-off the indefinite bandh (strike) after 6 days and rescheduled further protest programme.
• The Meeting of CA members was stopped on Sunday 9 May due to the boycott by UCPN-Maoists demanding the PM’s resignation.
• UCPN-Maoist central committee has been meeting this morning Protected content preparing the UCPN-M response to the Prime Ministers invitation letter for dialogue.
• Markets, shops and institutions reported to have reopened across the country.
• UCPN_Maoist party have scheduled a mass demonstration on 25 May in KTM and main urban cities;