Join now

French Learning Group - Kick started on 30th Sep'2 (Kigali)

Views

Thank you to all who made it to First Meeting.

It was really great start to have people assembled at my apartment and we kick-started our group.

Its a great group and I am grateful to be part of it and driving same towards out common goal to learn Languages..

We had demo as well from Language Learner Company Called Roger STone and they have made offer as below..
Languages on pack - French, SPanish, Kswahil, Mandarian, Parsi and Italian
Cost - Per installation /first language - Protected content ( Multiple uses on same laptop is single installations_
Additional language - Protected content in same installation on one laptop

They have agreed to give discount as group is large..
1. Technical Support is free due to any issues
2. Discount of 30% after first 3 installations. (Trying more , lets see what their sales manager agrees in final meeting once group decides for same.)

We need to divide our group in Beginners and advanced as there are people who already know good French.

We have plans for Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese.

Nest Group meeting will be on Thrusday /6:30pm till 8pm. and Sunday - 5pm - 7pm

Please email me on Protected content or sms Protected content

Please let me know if you feel a need to join same e. We are already 15, so we have only 5 more seats. Its better to get involved for someone from start sothat they do not struggle in catching up and do not waste other people time.

We have got free materials for advanced level so that can be copied with photostat subject to Member agreement for Xerox. We can have some discount possible if we give bulk copy at a time.

Happy Learning !!!

Keep in touch

rajesh

Kigali Forum

Our Global Partners