Living in Lagos, from Germany
"InterNations is a fantastic community for expats and a must for anyone preparing to move abroad. I recommend it to all my fellow Germans overseas."
Living in Lagos, from Uruguay
"This site is just what I was looking for when I moved to Lagos. Thanks for all the advice and support that helped us to settle in Nigeria."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Lagos
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lagos expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lagos
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Lagos
Hello to all British in Lagos! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Lagos? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Lagos your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast beef?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lagos. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from London, Cardiff, Glasgow and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Lagos Posted:
We are seeking early years teachers and nursery nurses, must be graduates with excellent oral and ...
Lakowe is the best
Check my profile here please
HI selling xbox 360 it is three years old but like new been used a handful of times only. Comes wi...
A Lovely friendly British-Nigerian returnee is in need of a room furnished already in Ikoyi, VI, On...
Used lightly for a week I brought with me from UK brand new. I don't need asking 75000
Fellow British in Lagos
British Expats in Lagos Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, British expats in Lagos are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. Èkó (as it is called in the local Edo language) offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lagos’s British expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Lagos.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lagos to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with British in Lagos at Our Events
Our Lagos community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lagos’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Niger Delta. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the UK in your local community and meet British in Nigeria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our British living in Lagos!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in Nigeria
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: