GetYourGuide.com, an online booking website for tours and activities, is one of the fastest growing start-ups in travel. From bus sightseeing in London to shark diving in Cape Town, our goal is nothing short of making every tour & activity in the world bookable for travelers everywhere. Our official partners include TripAdvisor, Opodo, STA Travel and many more.
We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our international team in the heart of Las Vegas. If you want to take a front seat in shaping the trajectory of a young company, GetYourGuide will be the place for you.
We at GetYourGuide want to provide our customers with “it was so good they couldn’t stop talking about it” customer service.
• Customer support via email and over the phone
• Handling of bookings and up-selling
• Individual order entry for special requests such as group booking or add-ons
• Giving direct feedback about the latest customer requests, suggestions and pains. This valuable feedback will
help us improve our website, product portfolio and service level.
• Sometimes you will help to improve our Frequently Asked Questions section and other written documents.
Why join us?
• Working hours from 8am - 4pm
• Large responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies
• Learn about sales and negotiation on the job by engaging travel companies from around the world
• “Pizza Fridays” after 6pm and other start-up perks
• Are you cReAtIvE, friendly and solution-oriented with customers?
• Do you love helping others and can you keep SMILING even when dealing with tough customers?
• Do you enjoy the process of turning an anxious customer into a happy customer?
• Are you someone who has a passion for our travel products and company?
• Are you quick to respond to emails? Our customers just love it when we get back to them within 5 minutes with a
clear and friendly answer.
To sum it up you are:
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in German and/ or other languages would be a plus
• An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• A team player that embraces our motto: Work hard, play hard!
• Fun to work with and have a friendly personality
How to apply?
Please send your resume and a motivation letter explaining:
• Why are you PASSIONATE about customer service.
• Why do you want to work at GetYourGuide.
• A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Also, attach the following writing samples:
• Explain in 1 paragraph to a customer going to London why she should book the “Skip the Line: London Eye”
• Respond to a customer who is looking for something to do in New York for 2 days.
• Respond to an angry customer who was unhappy with his booked tour and demands a refund. (Respond that
we can only give refunds for serious problems, such as if the event didn’t take place, and the customer can write a
If you are interested in joining in becoming part of GetYourGuide, please write us at
jobs. Protected content with the subject line “Customer Service – Las Vegas.”
We're a casual dress, fun, thriving start-up with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. If
we've sparked your interest, drop us an email with your resume, your motivation letter and we will talk.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!