Join now

Double room/ensuite for professional in Meanwood (Leeds)

A double room is available in a large 2 bedroom (+ study), 2 bathroom end of terrace property in the heart of Meanwood village Protected content from the city centre of Leeds.

The whole house is very clean, light and stylishly decorated. There are all the mod cons - dishwasher, washing machine, clothes drier etc and also including a Nespresso machine! Its located a mere two minutes walk from bars (incl, Alfred - adorable and busy little local), eateries (incl. Zucco - best Italian in town), Waitrose and transport links. It is also within a few minutes walk to Meanwood park.

The room has a double bed and storage for your clothes. You will have one of the two bathrooms in the house which is on your floor for your personal use. All you need to do is arrive with your bags and settle in.

I am a friendly female from New Zealand. I am in my early thirties and have a professional career which includes rather long hours and regular travel. I'm looking for someone (preferably female Protected content to share the house with who is independent but who would also like to share a few glasses of wine, watch a movie, exercise or explore Yorkshire from time to time. My partner is currently in France and will share the house with us when he visits.

Broadband, SkyTV and all bills (excl food) are all included. I also look to organise a regular cleaner when my new house sharer moves in.

Please get in touch if you are interested.