Join now

Looking for Participants in Libreville

Hey there fellow expats!

I'm Anja and I work for Quotas, a research company in Hamburg. I am looking for participants for a new postal survey. The participants will receive some test letters and get a small reward in return. Our client uses the data we collect to monitor the transit time of international letters and improve the quality of postal services around the world.

We are currently looking for participants who live in the city of Libreville and have a private P.O. Box address.

Your survey task would be:
- You receive on average 2 test letters per week, sent to your private postal address
- You enter all dates of receipt of your test letters on our website Protected content

For your activity, you will receive a basic monthly bonus of 5,00 USD as well as 0,45 USD per confirmed test item. Therefore you will receive a monthly reward of about 8.60 USD per month, depending on the amount of test items you will receive.

You may choose:
- an Amazon gift voucher ( / /
- a Globoforce voucher ( Protected content )
- or payment on a registered account with Skrill ( Protected content ) or PayPal ( Protected content )
- or we donate your award to the international humanitarian medical aid agency "Doctors without borders" ( Protected content )

To participate please kindly register on our website Protected content (survey code: GMS Protected content contact us by email at Protected content with your complete private P.O. Box address in Libreville, Gabon.