Customer Care Advisor (m/f) Fluent in English (Lisbon)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Convince us with your skills and join our team!
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working for the leader in the technological sector (computers, telecommunication, entertainment). Our Service will be responsible for resolving Customer’s technical requests, when possible, in a single telephone call using customer’s troubleshooting protocols:
Customer Care Advisor (m/f)
Your main tasks
- Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer;
- Progress / close service requests to a satisfactory conclusion on call management system;
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress;
- Monitor / progress all open queries in queue;
- Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level;
- Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level.
Our Profile of Preference
- Native or very high level of English;
- User knowledge of IT environment;
- Windows and Mac environment literate;
- 1 year in a customer service environment, preferably technical support;
- Service passion;
- Responsible and independent work habit;
- Good communication and team skills, flexibility and stress resistance.
- Training paid;
- Work place: Oeiras (Tagus Park);
- Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills;
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers;
- Full time positions.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in English to: Protected content , with the reference: CCA_UK_05_16_Inter.
The SELLBYTEL Group is a leading international provider of premium outsourced services in sales, customer service, technical support and human resources. At 38 locations throughout the world, our highly qualified 7,000 employees are delivering outstanding performance for large and medium-sized companies.