Join now

I'm looking for a job in Lisbon area

Hi everyone,

Since I've decided to relocate from Poland to Portugal I'm looking for a job in Lisbon area.
I already can speak English (C1/C2 level), Portuguese (A2/B1 level), French (A2) and obviously Polish which is my mother tongue. As it comes to my education, I have MA in pedagogy, BA in tourism (tour operator) and post-graduate studies in legal translation as well as in local goverment and regional development (I studied in Poland).
I have gained experience mainly in office administration (secretary, assistant, office manager, project manager) in various entities (including international corporation) but also in public administration (customs, public security). For last couple of years I have been mainly translating documents (and in the beginning books) from English to Polish and from Polish to English and also coordinating non-profit projects for the local non-governmental organizations (including participation in international programmes, like Grundtvig, and guiding international groups around Warsaw).
I’m happy to work on a position referring to my previous experience and education but I’m also willing to give my career a new direction since I’m a open-minded fast learner, used to work in multinational and demanding environment. I can offer my highly developed organizational and analytical skills and ability to work both in a team and independently. With my optimistic nature, friendly attitude, creativity in looking for solutions and ability to deal with difficult situations I believe I will find my place in Lisbon.
As a freelancer I’m available immediately.
If anyone knows about this place for me or has some questions, please don’t hesitate to write me at Protected content :-)

Thanks a lot!