Join now

ROOM FOR RENT IN A CONDO / ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED (Los Angeles)

Rent: $1,000.00
Deposit: $700
Available : Available Now!
Listing Type: Standard Rental
Listing Description: ROOM FOR RENT IN A CONDO IN LOS ANGELES CA, CLOSE TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Bedrooms: Private Bedroom
Bathrooms: Private Bathroom
Furnished: Yes
Lease Type:/ PREFER 1 YEAR LEASE
Pets: Will consider pet
Structure Type: Condos
Parking: 1-car Parking included
Square Footage: Protected content

Amenities:

Hardwood and Carpet Floors
wheelchair accessible
pool
laundry on site
quiet neighborhood
refrigerator
stove
dishwasher
microwave
patio
elevator
controlled access building
air conditioner
central air
washer and dryer hookups
Seeking roommate in Toluca Lake near Universal Studio! The building comes with own parking space, gated entry, video surveillance, intercom, pool, trash chute, central heating and a/c, and 2 elevators. Walking distance to shops, bars, and restaurants also bus station around the corner and 5 minutes drive to WB, NBC, WB, Dreamworks, Disney Studios & ABC. Close to the 101, Protected content 170 freeway and 20 mins walk to Universal Subway station . Roommate will have their own large private bedroom & bathroom freshly repainted, a queen size canopy bed, a chair, a desk, a large organized closet, comes furnished but can be taken out if you have your own furniture. Common kitchen, dining room and living room. Female only if possible please. For me, I'm a very laid back female homeowner who doesn't like drama and is barely home during the week and weekends. Non smoking unit. I also have two very well behaved cats who stay in my room 90% of the time. If interested, contact Karen. Thank you.

Paid Amenities:
utilities & water & hot water & trash & gas & electricity & cable & gardener & pool service & association fees

Los Angeles Forum