Join now

Light & comfortable apartm. for rent Lugano Centre

Hi,

I am looking for someone to take over the contract of my comfortable and light apartment in city center of Lugano – with the best view of Monte Bre :)
Ideal for a couple or for one person.

Rental price: Protected content plus building-expenses 200CHF (totals Protected content a month)

Preferred moving date: End April Protected content

- Location: in Lugano city centre (5 minutes walk from the central square, 5 minutes walk to the lake and 5 minutes walk to Central Station)
- Apartment: 65sqM, 1 living room, kitchen (with gas stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer), 1 bathroom (with bathtub), 1 bedroom (with large built-in closets), 1 balcony (with great view and sun)
- High ceiling and large windows that give a panoramic view of Monte Bre (no apartments in front of you, just some lovely trees and lots of birds)
- First floor apartment with elevator. Quiet building/surroundings and respectful neighbors

- Parking place available in the parking lot of the building (x CHF)
- Laundry room in the basement (you can do your laundry any time/day of the week, no obliged laundry days which is the case in many other Swiss buildings)
- Large private storage area in the basement

Just send me an email if you have any other questions, or if you would like to see some pictures.
Email: Protected content

Best wishes,
Hubertine

Lugano Forum