Business Development Manager (Luxembourg)
Requires a skill with achievement of sales goals in short term, with a strategic business mind, which has a successful track record and experience utilities market, specifically in Russia and Eastern Europe market.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Mature and structured approach to business;
• Ability to think quickly, and lead technical discussions where necessary;
• An unwavering commitment to the customer and to your team;
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit;
• Hungry, driven to succeed;
• A strong practical working knowledge of Energy Market;
• A strong track record of hunting/prospecting new business at a high level;
• At least 5 years enterprise sales experience: enterprise software, SaaS;
• Effective in the generation of leads, prospecting, cold calling and closing deals;
• Experience in selling and negotiating deals at the senior management (CxO) and Board level;
• Track record of consistently exceeding individual and team goals;
• Strategic long-term customer relationship retention experience;
• Relationship with CxO Utilities (Russia, Eastern Europe);
• Partnership Management Sales (multinationals and local representatives);
• Live in Luxembourg.
• Take responsibility for vendor relations, pipeline and business plans;
• Forecast revenue;
• Identifying new partner opportunities including contact qualification, engagement and discovery (including VARs);
• Drive all channel business from contract negotiation to sales;
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.