Join now

Looking for a junior position/internship (Luxembourg)

Views

Hello all,

My International Marketing and Communications Internship at Eurofins GSC Lux Sarl (biotechnology) will have been finished by the end of June, so I am currently looking for a new job position/internship.

I am a native Polish speaker, fluent in English and German, with limited working proficiency in French/Luxembourgish (good understanding of both though). I have experience in the area of Marketing/Communications as well as in Office Administration. I am an InterNations Ambassador for Luxembourg community, and I am responsible for the events (Event planning, Event Management, etc.).

I would like to deepen my knowledge of IT skills as I have been working on maintaining and updating the Eurofins website Protected content as well as on the implementing of the company national websites, e.g. Protected content . Apart from that, I would like to work further in the area of Marketing/Communications and Corporate Office Management.

Here is my Linkedin profile: Protected content

If you know about any position that is relevant to my work experience or qualifications, do not hesitate to contact me: Protected content .

Kasia Wylecial

Luxembourg Forum