Join now

Looking for receptionists & Bartender/waiter/ress (Luxembourg)

Hi,

This time I have 3 positions to fill:

1. I am looking for two students/stagaires/au-pairs as receptionists for our InterNations Event on the 12th of May in Marx Bar

Required are excellent English communication skills (French or German is a plus) and a well-groomed appearance as well as customer service orientation (experience in a service position is a plus), some stress tolerance will help as well.

I can offer 50 Euro for 4h (6:30pm-10:30pm) of smiling, welcoming guests, collect entrance fee, documenting the attendance and distributing name tags.

Please send me informal applications here on facebook, I will make a selection by the end of this week.

Learn more about the InterNations Event here:

Protected content

2. In case you miss it this time, i am also looking for receptionists for the: 9th of June and the 14th of July (dates not fixed yet, but very likely around that time).

3. One of the managers is looking for a Bartender / waiter | waitress full time (6 days per week 17: Protected content . well-groomed appearance, French or at least two other Luxembourg languages (German, Luxembourgish, English). Experience is optional (will be taught)! If interested please send me informal applications here on facebook, i will make a pre-selection and forward your contacts then.

Cheers Mirco

Luxembourg Forum