Join now

2BR Piso off Metro Anton Martin 1000/month (Madrid)

MADRID APARTMENT FOR RENT Protected content + gastos

October 1 move in.

2 bedroom: 1 queen bed in an exterior room, 1 double bed in an interior room with full-sized window; 1 bathroom; Luminous living room and dining room with two balconies.

Located between barrios huertas y lavapies on a quiet residential street. 3 minute walk to metros Anton Martin and Lavapies. 3 minute walk to Reina Sofia, 5 minute walk to Atocha, 10 minute walk to Tirso de Molina, 15 minute walk to Sol or Retiro.

This beautiful apartment has been my home for the past two years. I do not want to give it up, but I have been quarantined in the US as a result of coronavirus and it's time to let her go. If it wasn't for the circumstances, I would absolutely stay. This Is the perfect neighborhood and this apartment is truly on the perfect street within the neighborhood. It is quiet and neighborly, but one street over you get the energy and bustle of Lavapies, access to a fantastic number of bars and restaurants, and within walking distance of all of the best things that Madrid has to offer.

The apartment has building WiFi included in the rental price, a washer, outdoor clothes line and indoor clothes drying rack, a GAS STOVE, a countertop oven, American-sized fridge. The building also has a lovely door lady who manages mail, package delivery, and can let guests in for you if you're at work etc.

I am looking for profiles of people to pass to the manager of the apartment. I am not making a final decision on who moves in.
The ideal candidate(s) for this apartment:
--will sign 1 year lease, no sublet
--are somewhat established in Madrid
--have a passable level of spanish
--willing to purchase the furniture from me

THE MONEY:
--2 month deposit (2,000 REFUNDABLE)
--1 month agency fee + IVA (1,200)
--furniture buy out (2,000 furniture is then YOURS to sell when you move out)
MOVE IN TOTAL: 5,200 euros

This could be the perfect flat for a young professional, a couple, or two close friends.

PHOTOS: Protected content

If you're interested in the apartment, please fill out this form. I will be reaching out to interested parties who fit what we are looking for: Protected content

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners