Join now

flatmate wanted from now,,in modren flat (Madrid)

nice room in madrid now ready to move for short or long term (price is depend how long u want to stay

. iam young lady,,i have nice flat.. now one room is free in my flat. . you will have your private room . It is in a quiet area. Subway: line number 9 direct to the center of the city in only 30 minutes. Bus to the downton in 20 minutes. You can check it out on the internet. No matter if you are vacationing or in a bussines trip. You will be welcome anyway. English spoken .

## What i liked most
- Everything in this stylish duplex is top quality and as I likes to travel, it is beautifully decorated with Nice items he has acquired very nice and simple.

## Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen is normal size but perfectly functional, and is equipped with high quality brand new appliances and accessories
## Additional details
You can dry your washing using the rack provided in the terrace. There are natural gas heaters and fan available throughout the house. The water heater operates on natural gas. All bills not included in the monthly rent: power, water, gas, Wi-Fi, heating,
Bed linen and towels are provided, and a cleaning service twice a weeck is included in the rent,
## policies of flat
NO Smoking inside . security deposit required.
i speaks English and spanish
more info
Protected content
email me at