Join now

Ideal for foreign students, trainees or young pro (Madrid)

Very bright bedroom with own bath in a private home (3 bedroom flat, with 2 bathrooms, big living room), in a quiet middle class suburb and condo with summer swimming pool and tennis court.TV could be installed easily.
The flat is on a 4th floor, with lift.

Located 18 km to the Northwest of Madrid, in Majadahonda, with direct busline and train taking you downtown, every 10 minutes (until midnight, and after that, to come back from Madrid, every hour).
It will take you 30 minutes to get into Madrid either by bus or train; direct bus to the Universidad Complutense Protected content .

A monthly season ticket for bus, train and metro in Madrid and surroundings (within a 20 km range from the center of Madrid) costs 68,80 euros.

Bedroom is rented preferably on a weekly or monthly basis, including Spanish breakfast, bedlinen and towels, as well as cleaning your room, and broadband connection. Includes other bills (electricity, water, heating, housekeeper, trash collection, etc.).
Price also includes your laundry and ironing done. Inward phone calls only.

Price per week: Protected content
Price per month: Protected content

If you want us to cook dinner for you and have a taste of Spanish and French cuisine, just say so the day before.
We’ll enjoy your company, but we’ll charge you an extra 7 euros/per dinner, unless you want it on a monthly basis (except week ends). In that case, price would be Protected content .

Want to learn about Spain’s history, culture? Find out good addresses to enjoy tapas? Just ask your host.
Don’t worry if you are not fluent in Spanish. I speak English, French, Spanish and German.

Room is available as of October 1st, but if you are planning to stay the whole academic year, and you wish to come on Sunday September 30th, you are welcome.

Mail contact: Protected content
As you cannot download pictures here, if you wish to see pictures, please let me know and I'll send a few.