Getting started (Malmoe)
Hi Folks, Im looking for some information regarding living in Sweden. It would be great if you could answer some questions I have or recommend some websites where I can find this info?
1. Is the Migration office (migratsionsverket) the first place to go to when moving to Sweden?
2. As I don’t have a job yet, I will need to register as “a person with own funds“. My question here is how much is sufficent funds to stay and how do I prove that I have this? Protected content
3. Would the next step be to go to the tax office skatteverket, to get an ID code?
4. Has anyone used the Immigration services (invandrarservice) and was it helpful?
5. Where can I register for a free language course (SFI)
Thanks in advance