Join now

Room for rent, Lomas del Valle (Managua)

I´m looking for a housemate to share a house of about Protected content (= Protected content . The house has two living rooms, a dining space between them, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and maid's room which is currently used as a warehouse. There is also a large patio, terrace and a green room. The house is quite modern, very confortable and has hot water and fans. There is a little cat living in and around the house, she loves people and is well-behaved.

The house is located in Lomas del Valle (Carretera Masaya km 6), basic services in the residencial area, 1km from the supermarket and shopping center Galerías, easy access to many places of interest. The area is safe and the house has also an alarm system.

The room I offer is approximately 12 square meters, with two windows and a beautiful view. The house and the room are furnished. The cost of the room is Protected content / month + around 120usd for the household expenses which includes water, electricity, internet, telephone, cable TV, security system, housekeeper 3 days a week, gardener 2 days a month. I´m looking to rent out the room from the beginning of July (but also before is possible).

If you have visitors coming to Managua the 3rd bedroom is used and furnished as a guest room. Alternatively we can also rent the 3rd room if so decided. Myself as your roommate, I´m easygoing and social. I prefere a housemate who is the same and can respect the regular working rhythm, ie quiet hours.

I have several photos of the house, please write Protected content so I´ll send you photos, or you can also call my phone Protected content and Spanish).