Australian online retail company needs to hire a Customer Service Manager immediately. Great salary for the right person with hands on experience managing teams of customer service representatives in the Philippines.
Contact me ASAP and attach your CV. Tell your friends!
Responsible for managing the customer service department and a team which includes customer service representatives, escalation agents and team leaders.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the following:
• Manage and coach Team Leaders, ensuring targets are met
• Identifying and resolving current and future issues in the customer service department
• Respond and address escalation issues from Team Leaders
• Implement and oversee recruitment and training processes
• Work with internal stakeholders to improve daily processes
• Establish and maintain a quality assurance system
• Act as customer service interface to and from senior management
• Work with senior management to implement company strategy
• Perform other tasks as may be assigned
• Substantial experieince in the leadership of a large customer service team including management, recruitment and implementing new processes
• Excellent English communicaiton skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Excellent initiative & strategic thinking
• Excellent ability to identify issues
• Strong crisis management experience
• Results driven and action oriented
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited College or University and related equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• None required.