Join now

Experienced Security Manager seeking Mgmt.Position (Manila)

Hi All,

I am a US citizen, currently living in the Philippines, and I am seeking a Management position,preferably in Security,however I feel that my Supervisory\Management skills translate to other types of positions as well. I have been in the Philippines since Protected content am very familiar with the culture\people.Here in the Philippines I previously worked as a Security Consultant for a local company, with duties that include: Security Audits & reporting, designing & implementing Security programs for various clients, training & designing training programs for guards, marketing, executive protection experience, and a variety of other duties in the field. My suggestions and training programs saved the clients a great deal of money as well as improved their security posture. After completing that posting I worked as an Operations Manager for a mid-sized Private Security company with over Protected content which was also located in Manila. I was responsible for the daily operations of the company to include the business’s process flows and identify\correct any problems within them. Manage the daily activities of the company, including financial and operational aspects.
I have 18 years experience in both the security field and in the military, to include experience in a supervisory capacity and in training officers, I also have extensive experience in overseas areas, primarily the Middle East.
I am also familiar with and comfortable working in the corporate world as I have extensive experience in this area as well. I believe that this combination of experience as well as the desire to excel and my dedication and work ethics make me an ideal candidate for a position on your team.
Please feel free to contact me at Protected content with any questions. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kevin Murphy,CSP,PSIS