HIRING: Financial Language Analyst (Manila)
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer instant access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamentals to industry related analysis, such as key performance indicators and sector classifications.
The Factset Revere Research Group is recruiting Financial Language Analysts (FLA). The FLA position is perfect for someone who has an understanding of product/ database development and is interested in learning more about it. The role is suited for an individual who likes to solve problems using technology, translate ideas into formulas and reports, understands client needs and dedicated to serving them, and enjoys interacting with people in different departments with different types of expertise. The FLA position takes raw data information and turns it into intelligence for the client.
Main Goals and Responsibilities:
• Increase expertise and become an authority on the role
• Solve problems using technology
o Translating ideas into FQL and screening formulas
• Gather feedback from various clients to help guide the development process
• Develop data integrity checks & quality assurance practices
• Assist other groups (e.g. Consulting & Sales groups) with technical questions regarding the database, formulas or related applications
• Create screening and FQL formulas that become a part of FactSet’s formula libraries
• Assist engineers and other individuals belonging to various groups regarding database/ application development
• Establish and maintain a productive relationship with the data provider for bugs, questions, and enhancements
• Contribute to client projects
• University degree (Fresh graduates with a good academic record and foreign language skill are welcome to apply)
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail
• Interest in learning new technologies
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Quick learner; ability to apply skills and past experiences in new situations
• Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
• Familiarity with one or more of the Sectors (BPS, Consumer, Energy, Finance, Healthcare, I&M, Technology, Conglomerate) can be an advantage
• Skill in any of the foreign languages is desired (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian or Polish)
• Strong work ethic and willing to work on any shift assigned
Interested applicants may email their resume to: Protected content
Walk-in applicants are welcome to apply
Office Address: FactSet Philippines, Inc.
8F Commerce and Industry Plaza Protected content Ave. cor Park Ave.
Mc Kinley Hill Town Center Fort Bonifacio Taguig City Protected content