Join now

Incredible Opportunity For Marketers! (Manila)

Superior-seo.net is ACTIVELY recruiting locals AND expats Internationally... as well as in Manila. for the position of Online or Territory Marketer.

Earn up to $500 up front PLUS $200 RECURRING MONTHLY per referral.

details at: Protected content

3 of those a month and you're golden.

Who are we looking for:

anyone with business, blogger, or webmaster contacts, and / or a willingness to MAKE aforementioned contacts. Perfect for students, recent graduates, freelancers, or as an additional product to sell through your current business!

Internet marketing experience a plus, but offline marketers ( orpeople wanting to be one) of every stripe are just as welcome.

You can even do this with no experience, as we provide all the resources you need to learn about our industry on our website at Protected content

Requirements

You must have or open Paypal and JVzoo account to participate (both free and take 2 minutes to get).

Think you can convince webmasters and Business owners that attracting THOUSANDS of customer-slash leads is a GOOD Thing?

Yes? Congratulations. You're hired. No? Get off my thread NOW.

Our Present Affiliates vary from bloggers and email marketers, but some of our most successful affiliates do the old fashioned way... face to face and door to door.

DO NOT ask me about salary. I'm not looking for people willing to settle for a
J. ust O. ver B. roke position.

I am looking for entrepreneurial spirits with the HUNGER to earn and the WILLINGNESS to learn.

That said, Contractors who prove themselves over time may be eligible for a future local affiliate manager position.

Interested applicants should review our Contractor Terms at:

Protected content

Interested parties should email me AFTER completing the enrollment process
Any emails will be deleted if it is not preceded by a new affiliate notification in my inbox. I live online. No tricks.

Don't ask to have a cup of coffee. Don't ask me to help practice your english (that costs you $200 an hour on skype if its from me)

I will, however, host a free SEO education lecture and Sales training seminar when enrollment hits 20.

We look forward to sharing some of our future millions with you.

Manila Forum