Join now

Job Inquiry (Manila)

Hello everyone :)

Warm wishes & a prosperous New year!!

I am basically from India and I have been here in the Philippines for quite some time.

I was hoping if someone could give me a break in going about finding a job here. I have tried many places but the first question every recruiters or the company always ask me is that, if I have already acquired the Alien Employment permit and when I say NO, then they ask me to first get one but I am really confused with all these people. How can I get a AEP without being offered a Job but then I think about it and I guess that they don't want to be looked in a negative way (vice versa) but what they actually mean is that they cannot offer me a job or It could be my lack of experience and I agree :p

I will be grateful if someone can help me in this regard. I am a fresh graduate in MBA - Project Management and I am doing some graphic design work at the moment. I know that my credentials are not very impressive but all I need is a chance and I want to grow gradually in an organisation with regards to Management and I know that I might not have the credentials as good as other employees working in various company here in the Philippines when compared to their credentials, but I know for sure that within a short span of time I will catch up or even do better with regard to my given daily tasks or work that requires me to fulfill towards the growth of the company which I will be a part of.

This is my last resort - Internations.org!!

Hoping and praying for some luck!!

God Bless you all!

Thank you,
Rohid
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Manila Forum