Join now

Looking for a job as a Social Worker Metro Manila

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Michael Dijkmans and I’m 27 years old. I am born and raised in the Netherlands. I’m half Filipino and I graduated in Protected content the University of Applied Science, main course Social Work. Presently I’m a social worker for the Salvation Army in the Netherlands.

I know the Filipino culture and way of living during my holidays in the Philippines.
Everytime I visite the Philippines it amaze me how there can be so much poverty.
During the years my feelings became stronger of working in the Philippines because that is the place for me to make a difference in the lives of the ones who need it the most.

I wish to build on my career in the Philippines. I am ready to take on more responsibilities and I am very eager to learn new tasks. I have two years experience working in a similar role. I believe I am capable of performing the duties that is required.

I’m staying in the Netherlands at the moment but I plan to go back to Manila upcoming June.

If anyone is interested or can help me to find a job please let me know. I can also send u my resume.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Michael Dijkmans

Manila Forum