Join now

LOOKING FOR JOB / INTERSHIP IN PHILIPPINES (Manila)

Greetings to Every one

My name is Romeo i from from Ivory Coast but living in India. i Speak Fluent English and french.
i just Completed My Master of International Business, with International Marketing and International Human resource management as specialization, but i have a perfect knowledge in International Strategic Management and supply chain and logistics.
i am looking for Internship in any of those field stated above in other to have some new experience.
Philippines is the country where i would like to start from as it is one of the fast moving countries in Asia that offers great opportunities to foreigners.
i am open to all offers paid or non-paid internship from 3 to 6 months in any of those field but mostly in Marketing, sales ......
i will be also Glad to have a chance for a first Job opportunity be it part time or full time as am a fast learning person.
i would like to know if there is a reliable recruitment agency for a spot recruitment.
i am also ready to catch a first internship or Job offer and show my competencies and working talent.
i am ready to join at anytime
i will be glad also to have any advice and help from you guys who are already in the country and have already experiences your connections will make my dream became true.
you can contact me directly at : Protected content

thank you

Manila Forum