Looking to Hire 2 Mandarin Fluent Individuals (Manila)
Protected content Philippine office is currently looking for qualified Online Community Leaders to handle our increasing game portfolio.
Full Time Position
• 2-Chinese Mandarin fluent individuals
• Responsible for online community development of several MMORPGs.
• Must be very fluent in English and Mandarin writing and comprehension
• Create and maintain content distribution / feeds thru the use of social media channels using Mandarin and English language.
• Interact with users online and be the representative of the company.
• Report on feedbacks / issues that are essential to improved online game experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Technology/Computer Science or any related field. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Females not more than 35 years old.
• Excellent English and Mandarin communication and organizational skills needed.
• Experience in handling SNS / online marketing tools / forums is an advantage
• Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
• Mondays–Fridays, 8:30am–5:30pm
Protected content applicants may send their resumes to Protected content or visit our website at Protected content