Malay Financial Language Analyst (Manila)
• Research mergers and acquisition and private equity transactions.
• Use Stock Exchanges, government regulatory agencies, the Internet, and other news sources to identify relevant transactions.
• Research details of relevant transactions which includes analysis and input of financial information and then compile the information in a database.
• Liaise with investment banks and law firms involved in M&A and generate reports about the M&A market for clients, media and the investment community.
• Track merger and acquisitions, and accurately and concisely transpose relevant information into a database
• Research company filings for financial data and value-added information related to M&A deals
• Assist in training Research Analysts
• Assist in Quality Control checks and process
• Assist with client requests and custom data enhancement projects
• Generate monthly reports addressing the M&A market for clients, media, and the investment community
• Research and resolve data issues and questions from clients
• Establish contacts and liaise with investment banks and law firms involved in M&A deals
• Ad hoc research projects as assigned
• Bachelors degree in the Languages, Humanities or any business-related course
• Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, confident thinker proficient in multi-tasking
• Highly self motivated who can work independently as well as in a group setting
• Enthusiastic, with a strong sense of initiative, able to prioritize, has an eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
• Fluent in English and other selected language
• Fundamental understanding of the M&A marketplace
• Fluency in multiple languages preferred
• Strong analytical skills
Varies depending upon experience