Maritime Culinary Training Co. (Manila)
A Cyprus based business specialized in Maritime culinary training, consultancy and course development, is looking for a qualified candidate to represent their company in the Philippines.
• Market out/ sell the company's services to various maritime training centers, crewing agencies.
• Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans and implementing them.
• Plans and implements sales, marketing, advertising and online and offline programs, targeted toward existing and new markets
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related field
• Previous supervisory or management experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or the maritime/shipping industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strategic planning skills
Marine Catering Training Consultancy (MCTC) is a consultancy company that produces quality Marine Catering Training materials that are in accordance with the MLC Protected content and Catering. MCTC ensures that your company objectives are achieved.
MCTC’s General Director, Christian Ioannou is one of the 3 chosen experts worldwide selected to finalize the guidelines for Maritime Training for the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) in Geneva, Switzerland next month. Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) is an International Labour Organization convention established in Protected content the Fourth pillar of international maritime law.
Interested parties please contact:
MCTC Marine Ltd Marine Catering Training Consultancy
Email: Protected content
Web: Protected content
Tel: Protected content
Anapafseos 6, Cyprus Spitali, Limassol Protected content