Role: Protected content Interpreter
Location: Eastwood, Libis
Type: Contract / Consulting
Initial: Protected content minimum
Duration: Protected content
Salary: Flexible / Negotiable
Take part in key IT projects where your role is to translate business and technical terminology either verbally or through documentation as a liaison between English-speaking and Portuguese-speaking stakeholders
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• Required language(s): English, Portuguese
• Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, in both Portuguese and English.
• Must be willing to work on a graveyard/cyclical shifts
• Provides document translation services for various clients from different business fields. Documents to be translated are technical in nature, concerning specific business processes under the various computer platforms
• The translation tasks are from English to Portuguese and vice versa.
• May require interpretation service during conferences or meetings with counterparts.
If interested, please do note hesitate to contact me