Returning expat looking for a new job in PH (Manila)
I have just returned to the Philippines after studies and work in Europe, and am now looking for a new job.
I enjoy the startup/NGO atmosphere, but also have experience with larger multinationals.
I am comfortable in an international/multicultural environment, and have experience in the web/technology, banking/finance and marketing/sales industries.
I am fluent in English and Filipino, and can handle myself in French and Danish/Swedish, with experience in Chinese.
I am very social and eager to apply myself in any field, leaning toward development work.
I also play rugby, coach cheerleading and do volunteer work with children on the side.
I can send over my detailed CV - you can reach me through a PM here or Protected content
- Project/Business Manager, Wiredelta ApS (Copenhagen, Denmark/Paris, France)
- Credit Management Associate, Citibank NA (Quezon City)
- Marketing/Accounting intern, Unilever PLC (Manila)
- MSc International Business - IESEG School of Management (Lille, France)
- BSc Applied Corporate Management - De La Salle University (Manila)
- Diploma in Marketing Management - DLS-College of St. Benilde (Manila)