Thai & Indonesian URGENT (Manila)
Job Description – Business Development Manager
We are looking for a motivated young multicultural person eager to learn and grow professionally in a booming sector and ready to join a young and talented team.
As Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to our Regional Area Managers of Mitula, assisting them on day to day content and account management tasks. You will be playing a vital role in the set up and initial launch of new countries for Mitula’s expansion. You will also help your Regional Area Manager implement the necessary steps and strategies to penetrate new markets or make stagnant markets get back into full growth mode.
You will contribute with passion and initiative to Mitula's expansion in Asia and rest of the world.
• Perform market research actions to identify and contact potential Mitula partners (vertical internet portals, classified sites, national and local news paper groups. etc.)
• Promote Mitula and its search capabilities in new markets by contacting and signing in new partners.
• Procure new content for our local site through data sharing agreements with partner sites
• Manage and monitor content and customer relations with our partners.
• Constantly improve Mitula’s penetration and revenue generation potential in your assigned markets.
• Constantly update and feed the CRM and other vital documents shared with the rest of the development team with information and data about your markets and assigned partner network.
• Perform periodic market updates and reports for your assigned partner’s activities on our competitors’ sites (on Google and on other online media, monitoring their online marketing activity).
• Handle all communication with partners in your assigned markets related to technical problems and content management.
• Coordinate with the technical department and assist our partner network in solving all incidents that may occur related to content updates and downloads in our database.
• Assist your Regional Area Manager in configuring and executing massive mail campaigns.
• Respond to all first contact request mails from partners in your assigned markets.
• Research and contact potential sites for our affiliate and link generation program
• Search and ask for new links from our partners’ sites, business directories, local search engines, media pages, directories and third party sites
• Elaborate with proposals and PPT customization
• Assist with mapping tools and keyword generation for each search vertical
Desired Skills & Experience
An ideal candidate would tick as many of the following features:
• Proficient in English and other languages (Thai)
• A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Engineering
• 3 or more years of work experience would be a plus
• Extensive travel and self-management capabilities
• Comprehensive basic knowledge of some or several Asian countries (living abroad and general knowledge about the country)
• Communication and negotiation skills in the required languages
• Basic knowledge or previous experience on an on-line business would be a definite plus (vertical portals, online advertising, search engines, Social Networks, SEM, SEO)
• Specific IT Technical skills are not required
For emotional intelligence and background, an ideal candidate would:
• Have a multicultural background, upbringing or at least life experience, with studies and / or job experience in several countries
• Generate positive energy, be proactive, use own initiative and work as a team player
• Be ready to enter in a multicultural, multitasking team of young talented and highly motivated professionals
• Have a high degree of self-discipline, good organizational and time management skills and be responsible and reliable with regards to the tasks and targets assigned
• Be extremely motivated, focused and proactive
Mitula is a vertical search engine for real estate, cars and jobs classified ads. It helps users find their car, home or job amongst thousands of classified webs and portals around the world. For portals and classified sites, it generates qualified user traffic and added exposure of their content throughout the web. In just over 6 years, it has become one of the world leaders on this business with specific search indexes for just over 37 countries and 14 languages. We index over Protected content ads from over 10,000 partners. Our central office is multicultural and multilingual. We are located in Madrid and we have sales offices in Manila for the Asia Pacific market and Miami for the US market.
Experience: Entry-Mid level
Functions: Business Development