Our company is looking for a Training Manager/Lead in Makati who is a native English speaker and would like to join an exciting recruiting firm offering an excellent career path.
We are a high-end multinational executive search and temp-staffing agency. We are now looking for high-caliber individuals who would like to shape the future of our company in the Philippines.
1. Take an active role in creating a world-class organization.
2. Sharpen Business English Skills of highly experienced recruiters. (on a group and individual level Protected content
3. Manage the company’s internal university (from presentation creation to actual roll out/training) (about Protected content
4. Monitor candidate calls and coach recruiters on proper Business English
5. Establish KPI’s and monitor quality in day-to-day activities of recruiters against those KPI’s
The ideal candidate profile will include the following experience and attributes:
- English Trainer/Teacher – At least 2 years of experience as an English Trainer/Teacher.
- Management Experience – Experience as a Training Manager/Lead, Quality Manager/Lead at leading multi-national companies is a plus but is not required.
- Detail Oriented – Highly organized and a systematic approach is a must.
- Effective Communicator – Can articulate and communicate clearly with all internal and external parties.
- A great opportunity to set-up the company’s Internal University from scratch
- A truly fun and dynamic workplace
- Opportunity to work directly with our CEO
- Opportunity to work with an experienced group of high performers.
- Competitive pay and above market standard benefits
- Flexible work hours and guaranteed weekends off
Contact: Leslie Garcia at Protected content