GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies producing household-name brands consumers’ love such as Panadol, Macleans, Sensodyne, Coldrex and Ribena. GSK is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer driven by science and values.
We are leading the way to become the first Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare (FMCH) company in the world. With this mission in mind and continuing business growth, our team is expanding. An exciting opportunity now exists for an innovative and analytical Category Manager to join our team, leading strategy and vision to drive category marketing across the Nutrionals Portfolio, primarily focussing on Lucozade & Ribena.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
• Truly drive category marketing initiatives, leveraging category insights with our major retail partners
• Execute category vision, growth drivers, and strategies to deliver long term profitable growth.
• Be part of an ANZ business that has a proven track record of brands that consumers love; outpacing category growth.
• Live the values of a business that lives: consumer first, respect, transparency and integrity, developing people in a high performance culture.
• Develop a rewarding career with endless career progression opportunities, both locally, regionally and globally.
To be successful in this role you will have a business related degree and solid experience gained within the FMCG/ Grocery industry with at least two years in a Category Management role; well developed strategic thinking, commercial and financial acumen; experience in analysis from various sources to derive insight; a clear understanding of category management principles with the ability to develop, foster and leverage category & shopper insights into strategy and most importantly, action.
You will be a passionate, highly energised individual with the ability to foster and build relationships, and the ability to influence multiple stakeholders/customers by representing ‘category thought leadership’.
If you think you have the Winning Formula to be part of our team please APPLY NOW through the link below or contact me for more information.