Join now

Looking for Job (BE in Civil Eng & Masters in PM) (Melbourne)

I am a self-motivated Civil Engineer with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering, and currently finalizing my master’s in Project Management. In addition to that, I am Professional Member of EIA. I am a dynamic professional with 8 years of experience in the construction domain.

I have worked as Assistant Project Manager for the last four years representing the client side. I worked on the ALMARKAZ development for Waha Capital in Abu Dhabi; estimated total development value of AED 15bn (4.1 bn $). My duties included but not limited to, coordination and managing the ALMARKAZ day to day construction operations through the appointed consultants and contractors. I reviewed project specification, design documents & variations. By working in this multidiscipline project, I gained extensive knowledge & experience in project management.

Prior to working on ALMARKAZ project, I worked for one of the biggest contractors in the Middle East “Consolidated Contractors International Company”. I started my career with CCIC and I had the chance to work in various departments (construction, quantity surveying, Estimation. and surveying & monitoring for high-rise buildings).

In addition to my technical experience, I have innovative problem solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and the flexibility to work with all colleagues as a good team member.

I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you or to answer any questions about my background and career that you might have.

Melbourne Forum