Join now

I can assist with your renting/buying &selling (Miami)

Hi everyone,

I am a passionate Realtor in Miami. I love what I do, not for the money but for the joy I see in peoples faces when they find their dream home or future home for a few short days or years.

I've noticed a lot of need for short term rental and I am especially pleased to see other Inter Nations members lending a hand with making their properties available for others.

I DO have access but it isn't as favorable to have agents involved unless absolutely necessary for short term rentals. I do come across a few, so feel free to check in with me. In the event I don't have anything at the moment I will kindly refer you to someone.

Best part about my services for helping you find a rental property is it is ABSOLUTELY FREE. All I ask is you give me 100% and i'll give you 200% in return.

As for buyers it is free until closing my company charges $395 at closing only and I am paid by the seller.

ATTENTION SELLERS! This might be an additional tool to market your property but here is a short list of reasons to list with a Realtor:
- List at the SMARTEST price
- Professional marketing & more exposure
- Have better quality showings
- Get more offers. (Did you know most buyers begin their search online but contact a Realtor to assist with the process. Realtors will only show their clients listed on the MLS) Don't miss out on a larger audience trying to do all the hard work yourself.

I was trying to just mingle on this site and meet some quality people at these amazing networking events, but while browsing the site I couldn't help but notice the housing forum and wanted to introduce myself and help in any way possible.

Look forward to hearing and hopefully meeting some of you soon.

Vanessa Gala
Realtor La Playa Properties Group, Inc
Protected content
Protected content