Join now

Gorgeous Navigli apartment for short/long term ren (Milan)

Fully furnished 1 BR (45sqm.) apartment for short or long term rental available in July.
Conveniently located at Navigli, around the corner from the Green Line Porta Genova metro station and the 2, 9, 20, 29 and 30 tram lines and just a 15-minutes walk from the Duomo. A private parking garage is also available at Protected content in Via Giuseppe Meda.

The Navigli district is peaceful and comes alive at night with open air markets and cafes where everything ,from pop to classical music, can be heard. Walking through this area you can discover the real Milan, with its cosmopolitan reality so full of colours and traditions: a secret Milan for people looking for a special stay in this charming city. You’ll find hundreds of boutiques and ateliers of local artists , cafes, restaurants and old moored barges fitted out as bars that serve as meeting places the young Milan people in a typical atmosphere.

Despite the great nightlife that surrounds, the flat is located in a small residential street where only residents need to access which makes the street quiet and peaceful.

Rent is Protected content and includes: all utilities, unlimited local calls, digital TV, high speed wireless internet, linens, towels and housewares.
Other features include: Air Conditioning, parquet floors, fully modern kitchen, dishwashing machine, washing machine, plasma TV, home theater, Dvd player/recorder and PC (iMac).

Available from mid December

I'm the owner so there are no agency fees involved.

For more infos and pics go to:

Protected content

BTW this is the first website designed by me! I'm so proud!

Milan Forum