Join now

Need somewhere to live (Milan)

Hello all,

A plea for help to anyone that knows someone with a place, or a decent agency.

I am looking for somewhere to live until the end of the year, and perhaps the end of Protected content . I've been in Milan for two months now and am not having much luck finding anywhere. I'm bored of hotels, and my company is bored of paying for hotels.

The places I've viewed so far from agencies are low quality, and very expensive for what they are, plus the initial outlay required tends towards 6 months up front. I think the only way I am going to find somewhere is by a network such as Internations. I'm doomed to hotels until the end of the year otherwise.

I'm looking for something furnished. relatively central, and near a metro line. The size isn't so important, as long as there's a desk, chair, double bed, fridge, and good shower, it'll be suitable. I've had a quick check of the existing threads, and didn't notice anything so am writing this.

I don't really want to be paying more than Protected content a month, including bills (less is of course preferable)... but for the right place, could nudge closer to 1k.

Fingers crossed.