Join now

Room to LET in MILAN from OCTOBER/NOVEMBER (Milan)

Hello everybody,
I'm renting a room in my apartment from October and I thought maybe some of you might be interested.
The flat is 5 minutes walking from Turro/Gorla underground stations, on the red line. it takes 15 minutes to get to Duomo directly and 5 minutes to get to Loreto, where you can change and take the green line, which goes to common destinations such as Central Station/Lambrate/Porta Genova.
The building is located in very nice, green and safe area along the Martesana Canal, in a pedestrian/cyclable. The apartment is on the 8th floor, with view on the mountains (on clear sunny days!), and it's very silent and quite. The Martesana park is literally on the doorstep and the whole area might be the right pick for people who enjoy jogging and cycling.
The apartment is quite big Protected content , with a large living room + kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a closet.
I'm currently living between Cagliari (Sardinia) and Milan and i travel a lot, so this accomodation might be ideal for someone who's looking for a quite place with a lot of privacy.
Please drop me an email if interested at Protected content . I'll be happy to reply to all your questions and give you more details.

Have a nice day,