Join now

Studio for Rent from April - Piazza 5 Giornate (Milan)

Hello, I am moving from my studio where I have been the last two years and if anyone is looking for a nice place with great public transportation, see below info:

Bright, airy open space apartment just off Piazza 5 Giornate & Corso 22 Marzo. Well served by public transportation and just 10 min to Stazione Centrale (linea 60), Linate Airport (linea Protected content to San Babila (both 60 & 73). Also trams 12 and 27.

The studio is about 50 sqm in a historic building and has tall ceilings. On second floor with elevator.It faces an internal courtyard so very quiet, yet luminous with the sunlight streaming in throughout the day. There is also a balcony looking out over the courtyard.

It has a double bed, futon sofa that pulls out, book case and desk. It has BIG mirrored wardrobe. Storage space above entrance as well.

The kitchen area is complete with a full fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave and table with four chairs.

The bathroom has a large window, shower and washing machine.

Excellent lighting everywhere in the apartment. Autonomous heating and internet.

Available from April 15th
Request Protected content expenses

Milan Forum