Join now

voluntering families for a psychological assessmen (Milan)

I m a child psychologist in Italy and I collaborate with some clinicians in the US.
Dr Finn is a Clinical Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin in the USA. He is also associated with Catholic University of Milan, where he helps train clinicians in a relatively new form of brief psychotherapy called Therapeutic Assessment (TA).
Therapeutic Assessment uses psychological testing to help individuals and families identify, understand, and overcome persistent problems they struggle with, often for years. As you can read about on the TA website ( Protected content ) many research studies now document that TA can lead to important and long lasting changes.

Protected content part of the process of training clinicians in Therapeutic Assessment, Dr Finn will be conducting a “live” Therapeutic Assessment in June Protected content Milan. He is looking for a family with a child aged Protected content , who would volunteer to be assessed as part of this training. ideally the family would be native English speaking (American, Australian, British, etc.) but he is willing to consider families with different linguistic backgrounds. In return for letting their assessment be observed and videotaped, the family would receive the assessment and follow-up services absolutely free.

If interested please contact me for further information.

Milena Milani

Milan Forum

Our Global Partners