Living in Minsk, from USA
"Thanks to InterNations, I got to know one of my closest friends here in Minsk. So I can really say that InterNations changed my life..."
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Minsk, from Finland
"I am so happy about my new friends in Belarus, who know all about life as an expatriate far from home. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Minsk
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minsk expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minsk
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Minsk
¡Hola! to all of our Spanish in Minsk! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Minsk? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. which bars in Minsk will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for paella?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Minsk. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Minsk Posted:
Hi everybody! I'm a spanish student who is now in Mogilev, a city around 200 km far from Minsk. I'...
Fellow Spanish in Minsk
Spanish Expats in Minsk Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Minsk exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Belarus' capital, situated on the Svislach and Niamiha rivers can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Minsk’s Spanish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Minsk.
- Use the Expat Guide for Minsk to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Spanish in Minsk at Our Events
Our community in Minsk is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Minsk’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Spanish expats to explore the hilly landscapes of Northern Belarus. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in your local community as well as Spanish in Belarus nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Minsk!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: