Join now

Active Multilingual Student, seeks Job in Moscow

G'day Everybody,

I'm Alig, currently residing in Moscow, As an Irish born prospective student os psychology and current Physics graduate, I'm actively seeking a job preferably as a multilingual communicator and/or science-oriented translator English-Geman and vice-versa.
I speak both mentioned languages as fluently as native.

Moreover, I'm also currently developing the Russian language skills at Lomonosov University (currently intermediate level (B1) and constantly improving), in order to kick-start academic education in Psychology in summer.

Example of work fields: (could, of course, variate to cover your needs)

General a/o academic translation from English to German and vice-versa.
Customer support, general business/science-related international communication and
Personal assistance
General office work, document management (MS- Office etc.)
And of course in any other context, where multilingual abilities could be of help. I appreciate new fields and can catch up with new subjects.
As well as scientific-technical fields
I'm currently trying my hand at new subjects of study, thus want to work in new fields, however, more than 15 years of work in different fields in the professional atmosphere count as my asset for work. I am communicative and value responsibility and professional conscience.

If my offered service is helpful for you, don't hesitate to drop me a line here or simply give me a call. I can certainly provide detailed info and CV, and make an official application upon request. check out the profile for contact details.

Sincerely,
Alig Gharagozlou

Moscow Forum