Business Manager - International Leisure Group (Moscow)
Job Title – Business Manager: Russian Operations
Salary: Commensurate with experience – €100.000, plus bonus
Rapidly expanding leisure group is looking for a Business Manager to head Russian
The successful applicant must be fluent in English and Russian, have at least 5 years experience at a supervisory/management level, experience of supervising staff, driving operational and system improvements.
The candidate should be either a fully qualified Accountant OR have significant industry
experience within a direct Sales & Marketing environment.
The role is hands on and a strong personality and character is essential. Computer skills will
require complete competency in Microsoft Office. The company uses SUN Accounts.
The main focus of the role involves:
• Running day to day back office of a Sales & Marketing operation, including Accounts,
Customer Service, Legal, Travel and Collections
• Overseeing expansion from Moscow to new locations; Office Set-Up
• Overseeing all aspects of finance function, including Chief Accountants (if a qualified Accountant)
• Dealing with local management reporting issues
• Maintaining and developing business relationships, banking, fiscal etc.
Within the 2 companies in Moscow there are 26 Sales, 32 Marketing, 44 Tele-marketing, 18
Travel and 10 Finance staff (including chief accountants, accountants, accounts assistants
and cashiers). In total there are Protected content .
Candidates should possess the following criteria:
• Foreign Company experience (preferably UK)
• Russian work experience
• Knowledge of Russian law would be advantageous
• A knowledge of Russian Accounting would be advantageous
• A proven track record of good man-management skills
The role will be based entirely in Moscow, although travel to international offices will be