One of our clients, a leading investment bank in Russia, has two positions open for IT professionals with experience in Calypso Back Office implementation:
Position 1: Operations Senior Business Analyst Calypso
Brief Overview: Lead business analysis in the Back Office Calypso implementation project
- Focusing on BO Operations, the candidate will understand settlement processes implementation as well as different markets (settlement using Euroclear, Crest, DTC).
- As Calypso SME, Senior BA will work closely with BO SMEs (all settlement teams) in order to produce business requirements.
- Liaise and lead design walkthrough sessions with IT/Calypso Delivery teams in order to facilitate correct solution configuration
- Responsible for definition of UAT scripts
- Assisting SMEs during the UAT.
- Occasionally, hands on configuration work working with Calypso V 12
- Good understanding of Static Data Issues
- Asset Classes: Equities, Derivatives, FX/MM – must have good experience with 1 asset class, exposure that at least 1 additional asset class.
- Experience with Front to Back integration, focus on BO Operations Settlement processes
- Business analysis skills (process design, business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements).
- Excellent understanding of static data in Calypso (books, calendars etc).
- Understanding of trading books structure.
- Strong Calypso configuration skills (e.g. able to configure workflows for settlements engine if needed).
- Excellent understanding of integration issues related to Calypso.
- Corporate Actions, Accounting, Reconciliations with Calypso and Reporting.
- Understanding of reconciliations relevant for settlements
- Scheduled jobs in Calypso.
- At least 10 years of experience as BA in finance industry
- At least 5 years experience with Calypso, previous experience in BO Implementation is a must (Workflows, messages setup, transfers).
- Moscow – ideally full time, but Mon-Thu in Moscow and Fri in London will be considered.
Position 2: Junior Business Analyst
Brief Overview: Business analysis in the project of Calypso back-office implementation to replace current settlement systems.
- Clarify business requirements and write functional specification for Calypso customization
- Adopt Calypso functions to business requirements
- Design business process TO BE
- Configuring Calypso modules
- Propose test scenarios
- Execute User acceptance testing
- Validate solution with business users
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Technical university degree
- Deep knowledge in Investment Banking domain and back-office processing
- Understanding of various investment vehicles including equity and fixed income.
- Proven knowledge of requirements gathering techniques, systems modeling and object-oriented analysis
- Good Command of English language
- Knowledge of Calypso
- Knowledge of legal regulations (FSFM)
- Knowledge of foreign legal regulations (MiFID, FSA, etc.)
- Knowledge of relational database design, SQL
- Experience in GUI design
- Minimum 2 years in software analysis and design
- Experience related to business processes analysis of investment bank
- Experience in working with external vendors
- Experience in writing documentation in English
- Experience in Calypso implementation as BO system
- Back-office system implementation or working in back-office of investment bank
- Experience related to accounting systems (GL, subsidiary ledger)
- Experience related to IFRS, MIS, etc.
- Experience in working with UML
If interested, please feel free to get in touch with me at o. Protected content .